Meet the Team:
Producer, Screenwriter, Host
For more than 30 years Richard has been facilitating programs of pilgrimage and study through Israel, the West Bank, Sinai and Jordan. He has served on the teaching staff and as Acting Dean of St. George’s College, Jerusalem. This video series is an outgrowth of his expertise, passion and knowledge of the biblical lands. Richard lives with his life partner, Rhonde in Canmore, Alberta, Canada.
Cinematographer and Post-Production Supervising Editor
Michael has extensive experience in documentary filmmaking, broadcast acquisition and delivery, corporate video productions and adventure filmmaking. Previous clients have included CBC, National Geographic, Canon USA and Facebook. He lives in Canmore, Alberta, Canada.
Co-Producer, Editor, Production Manager
Rhonde is Richard's life partner. She has served on the faculties of social work and disability studies at two universities. She is a skilled communicator and problem solver with a keen sense of production design and copy-editing. As a former resident of Jerusalem, she has a deep knowledge of the land and its peoples.
Editors, Content contributors and Artistic consultants:
- Canon (Lay) Ian Alexander: former Chief of Staff, CBC Television; strategic communications consultant; member, Council of General Synod, Anglican Church of Canada.
- Lisa Barry, Senior Producer, Anglican Video
- Stephen Need (The Very Rev. former Dean, St. George’s College, Jerusalem) Peer-review for script accuracy and contribution
- Brian Pearson (the Rev.) Author, Editor, Studio voice recordings
- Jayne Postuk: Creative Contributor (music, devotional)
Pilgrim Routes Inc. was founded in 2007 by Richard LeSueur after 25 years of experience leading programs of study and pilgrimage in the Middle East. For fourteen years Pilgrim Routes Travel Inc. ran successful programs of pilgrimage through Israel-Palestine, Jordan, the Sinai, Greece, Turkey and Ireland. Then in early 2022, Richard dissolved the business-side of his pilgrimage ministry preferring to focus attention on the “Fifth Gospel” video project. He continues to facilitate boutique programs of pilgrimage through Israel coordinated by reputable tour companies in the United States and Canada.